Friday, December 28, 2007

That was Christmas that was


We are back home having spent Christmas with my brother and his family in Swindon. Of course, George was far more excited this year than last and got enough presents to last him well into the new year. He got quite a few DVD films, so I am currently sat here watching Toy Story 2, which is far superior to some of the crap that is on CBeebies. I spent 1 day at work yesterday. Pre-family, I used to like working in-between Christmas and New Year. The roads are quiet and London is quite empty, apart from lost tourists. The mild weather and lack of rain also meant I was able to ride my motorbike in. Ordinarily, it's just not worth riding in during the winter for a multidude of reasons. I spent years on my push bike riding to work in London, so I've done my time on that front. Immediate plans for the new year are a wedding in Turkey in February. I am also selling my Smart car (if anyone is interested).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home