Thursday, July 17, 2008

Less than real time updates


The picture on the left is from 8 days ago.. could have posted it out quicker, but there you go. Sharon got me a Red Letter day thingy in earlier in the year to say thank-you for being a single parent when she spent 6 weeks in hospital last year. So, did a morning rally driving experience thingy, which was on the wettest Wednesday ever known. It was a bit daunting at first as the instructor was blasting you with instructions but by the 3rd and final go I was really enjoying it. I managed not to hit any tyres. After that, I ended up in Milton Keynes of all places and caught up on some much needed shopping, which included 2 suits, 3 pairs of shoes and a nice winter coat for George, which he refused to take off the next morning. Sharon is out this evening at one of the mother's houses eating waffles or something, so all I've done is practise some Bach which I am playing at wedding on Saturday. We also played at the Henry Moore foundation last Sunday in aid of the Red Cross. Luckily the weather was kind to us and we had great fun and even got a nice email from some learned musical person the day after complimenting our playing which was very good to receive. Earlier in July, George came into London for lunch and an afternoon at the science museum, which he really enjoyed, including going on the train and seeing my office. All he was interested in there was the fish tank in the reception, despite my attempts to get him interested in global financial markets. I guess that's kids for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home